[Discover Korea] Western Korea 6 Days
Visiting : Seoul, Gongju, Daejeon, Jeonju, Jinan, Gwangju, Boseong, Suncheon, Yeosu, Jinju
Theme : Sightseeing, History & Cultural, Best Selling Tour, Package Tour
Departure : Friday
Minimum Departure : 1 people
Validity : Now-Dec.20.2019
Overview :A tour of the Western part of Korea brimming with Korea great cuisine and beautiful scenery. The Western Korea 6 Days tour will take you to the best foods of Korea and delightful cultural experiences of famous areas. Join veteran guides as they escort you throughout the course for a food and culture-rich trip.
- 4-5 Star hotel accommodation based on double occupancy
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfer service on private basis
- Transfers per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals per itinerary
- Admission fee per itinerary
- Round-trip international and all domestic air ticket
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Service beyond the itinerary
- Personal expenses throughout the tour
- Single supplement charge: $425
- Solo Traveler supplement charge : $560
- Price listed is per person, based on double occupancy and subject to availability.
- The itinerary/accommodation is subjects to change due to local circumstances.
- This is a group joining tour and people are from all English speaking countries.
- Additional blackout date may apply without notice.
- Children must share room with 2 adults to receive the child rates.
- Luggage (Per Person) : 1 Luggage, 1 Carry-on
-Transportation: Van (1~4pax) or Mini coach (5~9pax) or Medium-sized coach (10~17pax) or Large-sized coach (18pax~)
Joint Tour operation important notice
Your group may be joined with other tour groups during the tour. Please make a note that your seat assignment may be changed once other groups join the tour.
Call (972) 270-2213 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14473469
- Tour Operator
- HanaTour USA
- Offer valid through 9/30/2019
- 6 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Seoul||Seoul (X/X/X)|
Upon arrival at Incheon International airport, professional driver will greet you with name board and take you to hotel safely by private basis. After check in on own, rest of the day is at leisure.
Accommodation: TMark Grand Hotel or Similar (4 Star)
|Day 2||Daejeon||Seoul - Gongju - Daejeon (B/L/D)|
After breakfast, meet tour guide at hotel lobby. Leave for Gongju the ancient capital of Baekje Kingdom. Experience the tea ceremony with a Buddhist monk at Magoksa Temple, a representative temple surrounded by a mountain and rivers in Chungcheongnam-do Province. Next, visit Tomb of Muryeong King with the wall painting drawn on the number six tomb. Then continue to Gongsanseong Fortress, a mountain castle which was established during the Baekje Period and you will enjoy archery experience there. Transfer to Daejeon which is a hub city of Korea and famous for its hot springs. After hotel check-in, the rest of the day is at leisure in your hotel and the indoor spa offering high quality natural waters.
Gongju Lunch: Korean Set Menu with steamed rice wrapped in a Lotus Leaf
Daejen Dinner: Chopped noodle dish 'Kalguksu' and Dumplings
Accommodation: Daejeon Interciti Hotel or Similar (4 Star)
|Day 3||Gwangju|| Daejeon - Jeonju - Jinan - Gwangju (B/L/D)|
After breakfast, transfer to Jeonju and visit Jeonju Hanok Village with over 800 traditional Korea houses. You will explore various Hanok buildings and the Jeonju Korean Traditional Wine Museum. Afterward, you will have Jeonju Bibimbab lunch and taste Makkolli (Korean traditional wine) at local restaurant. Then, visit Tapsa Temple in Jinan, famous for the over 80 stone pagodas built by Lee Gapyong, a retired scholar. Then leave for Gwangju for hotel check in.
Jeonju Lunch: Jeonju Bibimbap and Tteokgalbi
Gwangju Dinner: Vietnamese style Beef Shabu Shabu
Accommodation: Holiday Inn Gwangju or Similar (5 Star)
|Day 4||Yeosu||Gwangju - Boseong - Suncheon -Yeosu (B/L/D)|
After breakfast, head to Boseong Green Tea Plantation that is very beautiful, full of green tea fields and cedar trees. You will also have a chance to taste Boseong Green Tea. Next, visit Naganeupseong Folk Village where you can observe the daily dwellings indigenous to the south provincial area. Then explore Suncheonman Bay Ecological Park, thickly covered with reeds taller than a full-grown man.
Finally, move to Yeosu, one of the country's most picturesque port cities especially at night. Celebrate the night in Yeosu by watching the view of the seaside village. After dinner, check in hotel and rest of day is at leisure.
Suncheon Lunch: Korean Set Menu with Dried Corvina Set meal and Vegetable pancake
Yeosu Dinner: Grilled Smoked Duck and Grilled Seafood (or Pizza and pasta)
Accommodation: Hidden Bay Hotel, Yeosu or Similar (5 Star)
|Day 5||Seoul||Yeosu - Jinju - Seoul (B/L/X)|
After breakfast, take Yeosu Cable Car offering the safe yet thrilling experience with the gondola to operate over seawater. Enjoy the scenery of downtown Yeosu and the archipelago around the old seaport. Next, visit Jinjuseong Fortress which is historically linked to the Japanese invasion in 1592.
Transfer to Seoul and drop off service at T-Mark Grand Hotel.
After check in on own, free at leisure.
Jinju Lunch: Bulgoggi stew & Jinju Bibimbap
Accommodation: TMark Grand Hotel or Similar (4 Star)
|Day 6||Seoul||Seoul (B/X/X)|
After breakfast, local driver will greet you at hotel lobby and transfer to Incheon international airport by private basis. Depart to next destination.
- All rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise noted. Rates are subject to change at any time, without notice. HanaTour USA Inc., reserves the right to make adjustments if a particular rate was incorrectly stated. HanaTour USA Inc., can guarantee rates only for reservations paid in full; it is therefore recommended that full payment be made at time of booking. Airline tickets must be issued to guarantee against rate increases, fuel surcharges and to avoid cancellation of airline reservations and different currency rates. Government and supplier-imposed taxes and fees are subject to increase at any time and are not covered by HanaTour USA Inc.