When you hum along to California Dreamin' on the radio, what wistful wonders comes to mind? Giant sequoias in Yosemite National Park? Big reds in Napa Valley? Mega stars in Los Angeles? Colossal mansions that dot the entire Pacific coastline? From the City by the Bay to the City of Angels, this ten-day tour of California reveals every heavenly sight that earned the Golden State its name. Yosemite's Cathedral Spires, 17-Mile Drive's Lone Cypress, and San Simeon's Hearst Castle are just a few you'll want your camera ready for. Between the high energy of Silicon Valley and the high style of Beverly Hills, this encompassing California vacation weaves in plenty of kickback time with visits to a Napa Valley vineyard, the quiet Danish village of Solvang, and the tony resort zip codes of Monterey, Carmel, and Santa Barbara. Don't forget your shades.
Call (972) 270-2213 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15832771
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2021
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||San Francisco||Welcome to San Francisco! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||San Francisco||SAN FRANCISCO Guided city sightseeing includes the Golden Gate Bridge and the Presidio. Visit to the [LF] Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park. Free time this afternoon. Dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in San Francisco with a bay cruise. This option is available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 3||SAN FRANCISCO-SAUSALITO-NAPA VALLEY||SAN FRANCISCO Scenic drive across the Golden Gate Bridge en route to Sausalito.SAUSALITO Free time this morning.NAPA VALLEY Guided tour and wine tasting at a local vineyard. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 4||NAPA VALLEY-YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK||NAPA VALLEY Scenic drive through the Sierra Nevada Mountains en route to Yosemite National Park.YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK Scenic open-air tram ride includes views of El Capitan, Cathedral Spires, Yosemite Falls, and Half Dome. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 5||YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK-MONTEREY||YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive through the park. Visit Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias.MONTEREY Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 6||MONTEREY EXCURSION TO CARMEL||MONTEREY Scenic drive along 17-Mile Drive en route to Carmel. Free time early this evening before dinner at a local restaurant. CARMEL Free time this afternoon before returning to Monterey. (B,D)|
|Day 7||MONTEREY-BIG SUR-SAN SIMEON-SOLVANG||MONTEREY Scenic drive through Big Sur en route to San Simeon.SAN SIMEON Guided tour of Hearst Castle before driving to Solvang.SOLVANG Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 8||SOLVANG-SANTA BARBARA-LOS ANGELES||SOLVANG Taste a pastry at a [LF] Danish bakery. Scenic drive through the Santa Ynez Mountains en route to Santa Barbara.SANTA BARBARA Visit Old Mission Santa Barbara. Drive to Los Angeles.LOS ANGELES Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 9||Los Angeles||LOS ANGELES Guided city sightseeing includes Olvera Street, Hollywood, and Beverly Hills. Visit the J. Paul Getty Museum. Farewell dinner this evening at a local restaurant. (B,D)|
|Day 10||Los Angeles||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).